Divergent

26 Oct

Title:  Divergent

Author:  Veronica Roth

Hostess:  Nancy

Meeting Date:  October 26, 2012

11 Responses to “Divergent”

1. Shelly Andresen October 2, 2012 at 5:27 am #

I really hope you enjoy this book as much as I did!

2. Molly October 4, 2012 at 6:28 pm #

I’m buying it. omigosh could i actually show up and participate in the discussion? whoa. might be too much to ask but i’m giving it a try.

3. Staci October 6, 2012 at 2:23 am #

The Kindle version is only $6.56. I am starting it tonight… can’t wait!!

4. Kathleen October 20, 2012 at 3:37 am #

Wow! Our website is awesome! I’ve read (& finished) both books in this series… Looking forward to next Friday! I’ll throw some curry tofu together- excellent with tortillas, cheese, beans, etc! Hey Molly- it’s the Red Pepper Kitchen’s curry tofu!!!!!

• Shelly Andresen October 20, 2012 at 5:14 am #

I’m not sure what I’m bringing…I’m thinking quinoa salad. I can’t wait!!!!

• Staci Cox October 20, 2012 at 6:54 pm #

I love your curry tofu… can you bring the recipe too? 🙂

5. Shelly Andresen October 20, 2012 at 5:15 am #

Molly-Let me know if you need a ride!

6. outbound79 October 20, 2012 at 6:20 am #

I will bring sweet potato black bean and feta quesadillas. Yum healthy theme. Oh yea and vodka. Read both books and loved them. Just watched the movie “perks of being a wallflower” which is a great book if ya need a little side reading. Can’t wait to see everyone.

7. Staci Cox October 20, 2012 at 6:54 pm #

I will bring guacamole, chopped onions, and chopped bell peppers. I love this easy theme! I’m almost done with Divergent… really like it, but doubt I will finish Insurgent by Friday too. Dang!

8. Heather October 23, 2012 at 1:32 am #

I’m not sure what I will bring. Enjoyed Divergent starting Insurgent tonight. “Borrowed” the Kindle version from the Loussac, l love ListenAlaska!

9. Jane Yokoyama October 25, 2012 at 5:02 am #

I will bring my avocado salsa without shrimp. I also have a little bit of sour cream. I finished Divergent and liked it but probably won’t get to the second book. It’s definitely on my list as well as the Perks of Being a Wallflower. One meeting I’d like to do that and Catcher in the Rye (old and new school). Looking forward to seeing everyone.